Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween '09


31 October 2009



Happy Halloween!
:D

So, the majority of people either went to watch the All American Rejects perform at Sunway Pyramid, celebrated Halloween or just stayed at home being themself.

Either way, I went to work at TGI Friday's KL.
My former working place.

I had a great time working with my old colleagues, and superiors.
Whats best is that I finally found an alternative to get my mind off troubles.

The word to descibe it was : AMAZING.
So I'll give you a peek of what the interior and exterior of Friday's look like.

OH by the way, the theme was PIRATES! :D



 
 The Entrance

 
 One side of the glass mirrors

 
Another side of the glass mirror

 
 AND Another side of the glass mirror





 This was what the EXIT look like..



 


No island is complete without the TREASURE..


So now, its time to show you the crew that made it all happen on that day..



ok this was Mr Melwyn (Big Boss)'s fault.
No flash.. hahaha..

 

The happy crew of TGIF.
My boss
in the black outfit (Steve Chang)
is the one sitting on Raj..



 Here are some kids who wanted a picture with the crew..



Best Buddies.
Bebert and me.. :)



We had a CLOWN on HALLOWEEN! 
and he was really a clown..

A funny one.. :)



The Pirated Bartenders..

I also had the opportunity to work in the Bar for a while.

All and all, it was a fun experience.
7 different people celebrated their birthdays and I led 6 birthday songs.

4 of them was in a row..

I was dying out there. But I managed to pull it off thanks to the support from the rest of the crew. Its was nice to know that the old guys who remained there still remembered me. The new crew members were happy with what they saw in me.

One uneasy moment was went Steve said "Thanks for helping today Remon".
Minutes later Chris said "Lucky you came to work today"
Melwyn sum up my uneasy feeling when he said
"The door is always open for you Remon"

The only respectable to do is to reply 'You're Welcome'
I find it hard to recieve compliements. I don't know how to react. :(

Good working Experience at TGIF.. :)












0 people cares: