Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sing me a Lullaby..

What a day indeed..

I admit, my biggest concern was the music video assignment that being assigned to us. I had almost all the product with me, but my biggest turning point came when I discovered my files were all in MOV. format.

This isn't the problem. The problem is that Windows Movie Maker could not support the file and codec of somesort. Living me searching high and low for possiblilities of converting the file so that I can get started.

I lost nights of good sleep because of trying. I practically sleep every night at 3am and wake up 5am for classes that starts at 8am.

The rain isn't being much of a help every evening. I practically never miss out a day of getting yet in the rain.. 7 days straight.. yup..

I don't want this to be a complain of the amount of hours I have in a day. This is just a reminder to myself years from now that I've been struggling to get good rest because of a group assignment which only involves 4 main people. Where did the other 6 go? I don't want to know and I don't really bother.

All their face too expensive for cameras..

Navin is staring at me.. So I'm just going to write what he says..

Navin : NAVIN SAYS HI.... better write you know!..
its damn annoying ritee?
yeaaaa..
ooookkaay you can stop now..

Ignorance is a bliss?
I don't think so..

0 people cares: