Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SJ 32

Ohhh SJ 32..
when i got in the bus today
a fat woman stepped on my shoe..

Ohh SJ 32..
I had to run 50 metres
because of you..

Ohh SJ 32
If it wasn't you
I would have taken Rapid's U32.

Ohh SJ32
But if I took U32,
i must stop at Pudu.

Ohh SJ32
I'm writing a story
And putting it in words I never knew

Ohh SJ32
it was a Friday morning,
I saw the man sitting behind smelling glue

Ohh SJ32
One question I always wanted to know
Why are you painted White and Blue?

Ohh SJ32
I wouldn't be writting this if it wasn't
For the fat woman who stepped my shoe.

Ohh SJ32
Why you had to go pass me yesterday
I haven't got a clue

Ohh SJ32
Every 6am, i hear people sleeping
their snores are like a Cow Mooo's

Ohh SJ32
I don't like making fun of people
but look what you made me do

Ohh SJ32
Sometimes you're soo freaking slow,
That you make me run to the public loo.

Ohh SJ32
If its 6.30am and I get in
It feels im surrounded with animals in a zoo

Ohh SJ32
You better choose between me
and that fat woman who stepped my shoe.

Ohh SJ32
i can't help wondering
whatever happened to Metro 32?

Ohh SJ32
do people really know
the things you really do?

Ohh SJ32
your 'corner maut' just now
made me swallow the gum that i chewed

Ohh SJ32
I don't know if I can stop
But I think I will do

Ohh SJ32
this turned out to be like the novel
"Bunga Telor and Bally Shoes"

Only thing is this was a story
of a Fat Woman who stepped on my shoe..

OHH SJ32... :(

0 people cares: