Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Good morning people of the Sunday's Sun.

Its 9.30am and I want to dedicate this whole day to video editting. If I can finish it within this few hours. I'll have a proper sleep and a more relaxed week ahead of me. :)

Yesterday, I was too tired to do anything. The guys wanted to watch the Chelsea game in McDonald's, so we went la. Guess what la, Prosperity Burger is back la wehy! But it was good to sit around the guys and just talk-aloud. At that moment, the topic didn't matter, just speaking was fun la. It was always going to be about the past. School, Tuitions, Outings, Buses, Football. Just among the things we talk about..

Ok fine.. Coming Friday is a public holiday. I need to go some where and watch a movie. Its been months since I watched one and you people are just living me to be isolated.

TGI FRIDAY'S KL #1461



Me, Sam and Albert, closing time.. :)

Ok back to the video.. :)



0 people cares: