Tuesday, September 30, 2008

G.F.C.F.A. Part 1

G.F.C.F.A.
(GOOD FOOD COMES FROM ANYWHERE)

Well, upon my Mom and Sister's return from outstation, my family and I went for dinner at this normal road side mamak cina stall located off Jalan Peel near the Shell Station. This is a rough picture on how it looks like.


We had some troubles searching for a place to sit. I think those *C. Malaysians celebrating the last day of Raya too! haha. (*Chinese Malaysian)


The Roadside Stall.

Well, we managed to find a place to sit and I was made to order a couple of dishes. So lets go to the stalls!.

This is where I ordered the Crispy Popiah.



Ok, I was passing by this stall. Didn't buy anything from here.



Here I bought the "Leng Chi Kang" (PS: Got some of my C. Malaysian frens dun know their own food. BALIK LA) hahaha.. Kidding.


If this was Rejab, I'll call this guy Ane!

But this is a C. Malaysian stall so I'll call him Lou Pan!.

This Lou Pan is incharge of my Beef Mee. Well, 9 of the beef ball mees' that i ordered actually.

See this Tai Lou, Very sistematic the way he arrange the bowls. He also recycle. Put the money at the bowl. Wo Geng! Mo Tak Teng! Salute!


Some delicious noodles being steamed. The smell really nice le. I can't wait to eat.


Too all! Sorry ah!, I tak sempat take picture of how it looks cause all also wallap the Popiah. This is how it looks after some of the popiah has been stolen from my family members (=.=").


Ahh! Just to prove my loyalty to my blog, I insist on ordering Fresh Coconut Water for all.


I know what is your first impression on it and no its not a bowl Fish Ball, Its Meat Ball Soup. However its equally delicious. It comes along with my Beef Mee.


Ahh! Finally, my meal. THE Beef Mee. Its really delicious. One of my favourite Mee's. Note: pour some soup on it before eating to enhance taste. =.="


Gimme 5 minutes and everything disappeared. Its normal. I am what i eat. No I'm not a cow. =.="

All and all, i'll say that this is a good place to lepak while eating some good food. Normal Chinese food but because of its really delicious. You can get pork free food too. Nice place parking shouldn't be a big problem. (You'll might cause traffic jam) Safety is still a issue but so far, there has been no reports in that area. Probably safe cause got many taiko. haha.

Oh yea. Incase you all still blur. I took a picture of where is it exactly located. Right infront of Carrefour. (Prenounced Car-foo)

WELCOME BACK MOM!! HAHA..

0 people cares: