Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Night @ Pavillion

Well, it has been planned out by Father. He wanted to watch a movie and i really wanted to watch Death Race since the start of the month. Well, we were off to Pavillion.



On the way there, I came across a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. Check it out! Damn nice with its spoiler.


Minutes later, we arrived at Pavillion's parking lot. Got ourselves a place to park and then we were on our way to the cinemas.

Upon entering Pavillion, this was one of the signboards that I saw first. interesting.. The colour was striking out. TANGS! haha..

Cinemas was at the 5th floor. The counter wasn't as packed as I though it would be which was obviously good news for us la.

Well, tak jadi watch the Death Race since the movie is over 18. Darn it. Should have left my younger brother at home. haihz.. Well, I thought hard and decided to watch Babylon AD instead. Vin Diesel was acting!! OF COZ it would be the only choice left!! NO OTHER CAN COMPARE!
Well, we had to wait for half and hour or so. So we went walking la.


I came aross a headless ghost in the cinemas. AHHH!!! creepy..


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3???

Omg.. The worlds gonna end.. The Expression says it all..


Its a little confusing. But Pavillion surely has a unique landscape and i'm impressed by the structure of it. Its like it has no roof.. Unlike those covered buildings like Squares and Megamall.

I see Coffee BEAN!! HAHA.. its been a while.. I really wanted to have some. So I asked Father to gogo here. haha..


Aaaaarr!!! (Voices of Heaven) Coffee Bean...


Well, we went in and ordered something to drink. Too bad it was almost closing time so we didn't have much of a choice to choose from. I ordered the usual Ice Blended Mocha. mmm.. mocha..

Yea! Thumbs Up for my choice! hahaha..

Well, after lepaking, we went back up to the cinemas. Watching those posters of HSM3 was really stomach twisting.. HAHA...


On our way to Hall 10.


Before the movie started, I took a picture of my kak Jackie, Matthias and Father.


Well, i had to take a picture of me also kan?? Not fair la if like that.. haha.. The smile of not sincere. haihz..


Time to eat my Dogg. hahaha.. I mean My Chicago Beef Dog, from 1909.

Yummy Gilerr!! With Mustard and Ketchup. mmmm.. Deliciousi...

Well.. Something IMPORTANT!!

Next Year! THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS COMING OUT!!! OMG!!

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker!!! MUST WATCH IN MY LIST!


Well, it was about 2am and it all ended i guess..

Bye Bye StarHill Road.. Good Night..



What was I thinking taking a picture of me in the road side at 2am.. haihz.. Silly Melchi..

Reviews on Babylon AD.

Its a good movie. It isn't really action packed but there were some parts that was quite bombastic. The whole story is about Toorop making sure that Aurora safely arrives at New York. The thing is, the whole concept was about the future when Global Warming is at its peak and the human race is kinda rebelious with each other, except for in New York.

Aurora is a special young girl who has mysterious abilities in her on self and is being hunted down by some forces (a.k.a. her so called mother).

You all watch la. I malas nak cerita.

goodnight~

0 people cares: