Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Visit to the National Library [part 2]

Well, today wasn't that great for the fact that I was damn damn sleepy. And as usual for every Saturday, I didn't Sahur. haihz..


Well, again today Calvin and I went to the National Library to do some revision and exchange ideas. Calvin who has been my hero during the last time out when I was having problem with Add Maths, he really go things going for me. Well, credits to Mun Hong and Nazim for their parts on teaching me Add Maths.

Well for today...


Sejarah was the main concern la. We did revision mainly on that and you wouldn't have guessed what happened. Minutes later the most amazing thing happened.



Nothing unusual for alot of students, But i was really tired. I slept late. I was really tired. Reading Sejarah was a great way to fall asleep. (I hope Pn Jaya is not reading this). Liana and Calvin thought it would be really funny to take a picture of me sleeping. Very Funny guys! LAUGH ALL YOU WANT.. haihz.


Calvin wanted me to refresh myself so we went looking for the toilet. Not knowing there was one on the floor we were on. haihz. Takpe la. Alot of time to jalan jalan. Just to prove we were in the National Library Toilet, Calvin took a picture of us in the toilet. Lucky there was no one else inside.

Well, no more wasting time already. All of us were set. Study gila gila now. Well, after one hour of revision this is what happened.



Headache. Macam nak tidor again. Haihz..



Eventually, tidor again. But of coz I'm kidding.

Well, it was almost 4.30pm. The time for us to get our butts out of the library. Well, Cal and I left the library and went to school. YEA SCHOOL! ON A SATURDAY.

We decided to pay a visit to Hafiz, Nazim and the rest of the Malay dudes a visit. We managed to see Hafiz just before he was about to enter the school compound. So we talk talk to them.





Calvin, Hafiz and I sat and talk for a while until Nazim joined us. Just to get back on track with the all of them.


Calvin was giving us tips on what can we expect and how should we answer it. Hafiz and I are trully greatful for En Calvin Yong Bun Teck to teach us. We just hope in time we could remember all these facts.
THANKS AGAIN CAL!

0 people cares: