Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things about Taxi Drivers..

Well, hari ni ku dapat ilham daripada beberapa sita.
Malaysian taxis 'world's worst'. Tourist and locals are unhappy in the Malaysian capital with fewer cabbies willing to go their way or 'pakai meter'. I do understand the whole protocol of the taxi drivers.


Well, their reasons would be:

1) Mahu duit bayar sewa taxi punya!

2) Tada duit mau isi petrol

3) Harga petrol dah naik

4) Perlu duit mau bayar keperluan sendiri punya.



Well, its pretty ridiculous that they have that as an excuse. One simple word to define all those is simply "Lazy!"

I've been around these types of cases many times before, especially when i'm in real need of transportation. They would hike up the price till RM10-15 when the actually price is only RM6 max! Thats the reason why I stop taking taxi anywhere. I prefer the bus or better, walk.

I just hope that these drivers be more considerate la..

0 people cares: