Sunday, September 21, 2008

Viva La Vida

There is something about this song that keeps me going. I don't listen to this song always, but this song is really relaxing. In a way it just controls your soul and the beat just makes you wanna shake your head and dance along.

I won't say its the best Video that i've seen, but surely its a really good song. Coldplay has done it again, this time pretty much better and stonger album. I don't think they could out beat this album. This is probably the best.



Here you have it. The best Brit-rock band in the industry. COLDPLAY.




The song's Spanish title, "Viva la Vida" is taken from a painting by 20th century Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. It directly translates into English as "alive [is] the life", meaning "long live life".


"I know Saint Peter won't call my name" sung in "Viva la Vida". Martin replied: "It's about… You're not on the list. I was a naughty boy. It's always fascinated me that idea of finishing your life and then being analyzed on it.

Saint Peter by the way is the holder of the key of heaven and He decideds if you enters his kingdom or not. (To those from other religions, its a little bit about Christianity and I hope you don't mind me saying.)
Very strong Lyrics.. Very good music, Superb stuff..
Eveyone should have this song in their MP3's, MP4's, I-pod's and handphones.

1 people cares:

Commissar Abel Entol said...

actually not only this song you should listen to other song in that album too... its very diffrent from their past album