Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Trip to the National Library..

Today was actually a bad start for me.

I didn't wake up during sahur. Which means i had to fast the whole day without eating or drinking till buka puasa. But hey, its a challenge, i get what i deserve.. (=.=")

This way i'll make sure i wake up early and sleep early too!

Anyways, Calvin, Loh and I gathered somewhere near school and made our way to the bus stop. We reached the National Library around 12pm like that and we met up with the other 3 (Liana, Syuhada and Eff).





This is what it looks from the outside! THE NATIONAL LIBRARY!



Ta Da!! Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia = direct translation (Library Country Malaysia) haihz.. I Love Malaysia!




Ahh, ni la.. From the enterance.. A picture of the overall look.



This is what the National Library looks like in the inside.



DAMN! No Cameras! No Sissors! Damn.. But that DIDN'T STOP ME! NO! HAHAHAHA...


To our surprise, there were quite a few people that we knew that went there. I was impressed. haha. Well, not that im making fun or wad.





Here's Liana with her Karangan. So focused!!






This is a picture of En. Cal Yoong Boon Teck teaching Loh. Well I gotta say that he is damn great at teaching. He really wants us to excel and he forced us out just to teach us. Really touching man.

We did some intensive exercises just now, Add Maths, Bm, and Maths.. Not bad la.. Calvin (the genius) also helped us out and Now i understand the concept! (BTW Im not saying that Mr Alex is confusing.) Add Maths! HERE I COME SUCKA!


Besides that Photo sessions is a must!! haha.. so here are some shots.




I'm really amazed that Liana managed to hide her whole body behind me. Does this mean shes getting thin?? OR AM I??? OMG. Im not saying it..!!



0 people cares: