Saturday, September 27, 2008

SPM Trial Exams 2008

I have been surfing through many blogs recently and found of that the topic for every blogger is "Trials Exams".

Its actually a good thing.

Well, for the past 3 weeks, we've been in a situation like no other. 3 weeks straight and its all exams and exams. No time to play play. I have to admit, I've been online a couple of times during the exams, but that also for searching for some information and points for my essays. But if I think i have it in the back of my hand, I would be online the whole night. haha.

Well, It all started with the Science papers and who would have thought that it would be the hard ones first. Well, Chemist and Physics was indeed "the headache" paper. I don't think that I'm even willing to see the results of my papers in the end of the day. But whatever it is, I did my best and no regrets.^^

BM and BI were the papers that got me hyped up. I couldn't wait to get over those papers. I was really confident with myself. Indeed it all paid off I guess, I managed to write quite an outstanding essay for BM, one achievement that I'm proud of. I'm just waiting to see the teachers review on my papers. English no need to say la. I did many silly errors. Some really idiotic ones.

But of all, I felt really really confident about my Sejarah paper. I'm hoping that it pays off to. The suck'ies part is that I wrote in pencil and not in pen. I hope Pn Jaya could be a little considerate.

Well, all and all, I'm glad that its all done with. All of the sudden, I have this semangat to study instead of lepaking during the holidays. Maybe I will make the perfect escape where no one knows where I am. hahaha...

Merdeka for NOW!!!
in another 30 days ++ back to hell. haihz.

0 people cares: