Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little Wonders..

Well, from the title you might be thinking that i'm writing about something little..

Well, yea.
Infact, its about a little boy.

Today, after the sunday service in church, everyone went out. I on the other hand stayed back to console myself. Recalling what happened yesterday, i was asking for some peace in mind by Jesus. I stared at the cross for a while and I began asking him about yesterday. Sounds crazy but I do talk to him in church. Questions about why things happen in families and about my mom. I was sitting at the back of the Church and slowly prayed.

Minutes later, out of no where, this little boy came to me (a son from a relative, about 6 - 7 years old). He had this smile on his face, a very captivating smile.
He came up to me and asked;

"Your mummy still in India ar?"

The funny thing was, he had his hand on my chin and was actually playing with my beard while asking the question.

I replied

"Yes boy, she is"

Before running off, he smiled and said

"Don't worry!"

I couldn't help but notice the jolly'ness in his face.
It actually enlighten me to see him concern for me.
A young boy, who i don't see everyday, come up to see me and talked to me.

It actually put a smile on my face.
One of God's mysterious ways of comforting me.

2 people cares:

Anonymous said...

Why your mum at INDIA?
Dont worry
She will be fine =)

Louis Souza said...

1 chapati please =P