Monday, October 13, 2008

Palace of the Golden Horses

Its the birthday party for Father and Jackie and this time its at the Palace of the Golden Horses in Mines.


We arrived at Mines at approximately 6.45pm, lucky thing is we avoided getting stuck in the hectic trafic jam. Well, as usual, I take picture of the first thing I see in a building and there was this sign here




Well, we took the lift to the lobby and this is what it looks like inside the lobby.


This is what the ceiling looks like.



This is the hallway leading to somewhere (notice the photos on the right, they were photos of VIP's who stayed in P.O.T.G.H, sorry i didn't take the pictures of those VIP)



Ahh, the whole family arrived and picture session started. I went outside for some peace of mind. See that big canopy infront there. I dunno what its for but its big!


And this the view of the building i managed to capture.



Haihz.. Me.. sitting alone.. too bad its not under a coconut tree.. All alone.. huhu.. hehehe..


Well, I went back in and the Kiddos arrived! haha.. they rushed and grabbed me to sit beside them. This is one of them (Alicia), the cute one!



Well, later on it was makan time la and the me the all of you know will take pictures of my food as usual. So i did! haha..


This was my main course, I call this Nasi Barat because of the western grills and chops i took and the Briyani rice.

This is the cheese cake i makan'ed!


Well, then came the toasting of the wine, haha.. yea people its Red Wine. Its my glass. (For the record, I'm not a frequent drinker and I didn't get drunk!)



I didn't like it. Tasted sooo bitter! haihz.



Then came the cutting of the cake. Happy Birthday!! Again! hahaha..


So, now its round 2, So more food to come..


This is to bread section.




Sushi!! Which I didn't touch.. I'M ONLY EATING MY SUSHI AT HOKANO!

An ice sculptor of a Swan.



There were many mirrors all over the place, so i began becoming creative. ^^

Well, habis makan, The whole crew was kind enough to pose for a while for a picture. By the way, most of them are students.

This is a moving sculptor of golden horses. Too bad its too dark that time, but it was cool.



Well, then we did some karaoke'ing, most of the songs that they were singing were familar songs. My uncle asked me to sing a song, so I was searching a song that was available, to my suprise there was that song, Everything I Own. It was perfect and then that feeling came. Haihz..



All and all, it was a fun and tiring day. So now, one last pose with the Horse that was waiting for me outside!


0 people cares: