Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri [Farhana]

Well, for some reason I did not take alot picture in Farhana's house.

Don't blame me, blame the weather. We walked from Liyana'Z house to Farhana's house. It look like it was about rain.

Well, later on when we reached there, the same gang was there. This time, we didn't feel like eating anything because we already makan at Liyana'Z house. Well, nothing much here also.

We just talk talk and talk somemore. Somehow it didn't feel boring. HAHA..



Well, the food served was kinda seducing me. hahahaha..
I was getting gungry anyways so I makan la. While eating, we talked about how were we going to go to Anita's house and from the looks of it. I'm guessing only a few could come.




With the weather like that (raining), most of them pun tak boleh tahan already. Nazrin slept on the floor with a pillow on his head. The photo of Calvin rubbing his eye. He eventually took a snooze too. I too fell asleep with my head on the couch.





We were not the only ones sleeping. There was this cute kittie at Farhana's place. This kittie was playing around. I could not resist but to play with him. Main main sampai the little guy slowly started to sleep between my hands on my lap.



Well, eventually the rain started to slow down and now, our plan was to visit Anita's place.

0 people cares: