Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hitting Two Birds with One Stone..

It was a normal day in school. As usual, Nazim and I were sitting at our original place near the window.


I turned back to Nazim to enquire a question, and during "that" turning process, i took a glimpse at the Taman Sains and found a butch of students smoking.

Nazim and i quickly decided to call Pn Mariam and inform to her about the situation. Then, she said thanks and quickly made her way there.

Some idiot told Pn Tini (she was teaching in our class that time), that Umar and Firdaus (two of those truant playing scumbags) were in the Taman Sains. Pn Tini went to Nazim's seat (which was a good view for the Taman Sains) and SCREAMED so freaking loud that Nazim and Eko's ear drums were busting out.

At that time, I think most of them fled the area. Nazim and I slowly observed how those cowards ran away. However Pn Mariam managed to catch one of the culprits and took him to the discipline room.

And then, another incident.



This is my view from my seat of Class 3E.



I saw 3 students (possibly Form 3 students) playing truant in the class. The funny thing about this sakai's, is that they were dancing in the class. It look alot like Shuffling. Even that was ok initially. It wasn't that big of a problem.

The disturbing thing was that they took off their shirt and started dancing. Wasseh. I couldn't believe they were that enthusiastic about Shuffling.

Again, I called Pn Mariam and informed to her about that acward situation. She was one her way. Then, again, some idiot in our class told the whole class about the insident. So all those who were "interested" came and saw the half naked boys. Well majority of those who watched were girls. I think they got pretty high.

Morale of the Story : Make full use of your handphone when in school and be very observent about the things happening aroung you.

0 people cares: