Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri [Anita]

Well, the last house for the Day of Anita's house.

For all of you who still remember her, well she was very happy that we came although it rain. Calvin and I did not wanted to disappoint her. Besides we really wanted to go anyways.

We reached Anita's house about 5.50pm something like that la. As usual, we did our catching up on Exams, school and life. Good thing about Anita is she's a football fanatic! haha..


Later on, we went to Tesco for a walk.


The 3 of them purposely mengada2 go stare different places. hahaha.. Well, actually they didn't know about the picture so I can say its a good candid.

Well, in this picture its (from left) Hanisah, Anita, Me and Calvin. Stood infront of Pizza Hut like we promoting the place or something. hahaha..


Well, this picture, its the 3 girls and me. Liyana'Z is the pink one. haha..

Well, the end of the day, it was me walking home in the rain. But I gotta say walking by this great place is kinda nice. I mean, its actually nice to walk past this place. I only wished I could sit for a while and think. But rambut dah basah, better go home and shower instead.

The day ended like that and I fell asleep.

0 people cares: