Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri [Syuhada]

Haha, well, from Liana's house, everyone went to Syuhada's house next.

This is a cool picture of Kok Loong riding with Khairullah on his bike.


Well, after arriving to her house. I went in and saw Syuhada's mom. Immediatly, her mom said "Oh, so you must be Remon?" I was like, how does she know my name???

It was scary gila la, I will talk to Syuhada on Monday about this.


Anyways, this is Ayen Mantoi Kantoi and Adilah.

On the bottom, is the Girl Gang.

Alot of gossip going on. Normal for girls. haihz..


Well, i couldn't stay long cause i needed to attend a function so, I took one last picture and made my way out.



I felt guilty that I couldn't stay long, so I would like to apologize to Syuhada for it. Sorry! Next year la.. see how.. ^^

Thanks Syuhada!!

0 people cares: