Thursday, October 23, 2008

Old Town White Coffee

Today, or specifically, tonight, We went to makan makan at this place off Klang Road.



Well this is a better view of its logo, Its called Old Town White Coffee.




Well, i heard about this place and I was really impatient to taste the famous coffee they all talked about. This is what the place looks like on the inside. Very stylish.


I ordered my part of the menu and waited for a few minutes.

And Wallah! introducing! a cup of White Coffee. Its not literally white coffee of course, that would be ridiculous. Anyways I gotta admit, this is one of the best coffee's I ever had. I was enjoying every sipp of it.

These were the toast that I ordered along side the White Coffee. Incredibilly delicious.

And this is the laksa my Mom ordered in which case I had to finish. haihz.. But it was nice.
All and All, it was a great place, good atmosphere, not really entertaining, but people friendly place. I enjoyed the drink and I'm sure its not the only time that I'll be going there.

0 people cares: