Saturday, October 4, 2008

Durian Segi Empat Satu!

Weird huh??

Well, Kheng Wai, Ku and I went to Rejab after football and went talking nonsence as usual. It came to a point when Kheng Wai talked about Movies.

Then he told me he didn't like Singapore Movies and he find them annoying. Well, i couldn't agree more! I'm also one of those who don't like Singapore movies. "Tak Masuk Akal!" hahaha. However i mention that the only movie that I like was One Leg Kicking.




For those of you who dunno the movie, this is the cover of the album. This movie isn't that bad for one reason and one reason only. Its about football! hahaha.. i don't think I'll like it if its not for that.

Moving on, we kept talking about this movie.
How nice it was.. Those brazilians and also that the football team name is Durian's FC. Well, with the movie still focused in my brain and the conversation still kept going on, I made and ordered and the Ane that took my order was dumbfounded.

This is what i asked. "Ane, Satu Durian Segi Empat"

He was like huh??? and I was blured until about 10 seconds when Kheng Wai and Ku told me. It was really idiotic and I kept laughing the whole moment.

The other 2 was there laughing their head out to. For one thing, I was happy that Loh wasn't there to hear it.




This is what I wanted to order. A Roti Canai Segi Empat.


I think when the Ane heard about the Durian Empat Segi, they are probably thinking of coming up with one. Who knows? Malaysian nowdays eat anything!

Even if they managed to come up with it, it would look something like this.


This is the brand new Durian Segi Empat.

Special Thanks to Kheng Wai for editing.

0 people cares: