Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri [Liana'A]

Well, Hari Raya is for a month, an even weeks after, Liana'A called me to her house. I couldn't not decline the offer cause she has been calling me to come since day one. Well, I took Kok Loong from Tesco and walked our way to Liana's house.

After the usual greeting to everyone in the family, I noticed that Khalid was among the gather guys with Acap that was playing PS 2. So i also go and menyemak.


They were playing the new FIFA 2009! OHMYGUTS!!
I was playing with Khalid and I chose Real Madrid while he chose AC Milan.

FINAL SCORE

REAL MADRID 3 - Van Nistelrooy 3
AC MILAN 2 - Ronaldhino 1, Kaka 1

While playing the game, i was makan'ing this kuih raya called Dragon Biscuit dunno whether correct or not. Feel like very pelik la the name, but thats what I call it.


Everyone that was present was all our school mates, some ex-schoolmates that i can still remember. Among them, Faezul, Nadiah and Farhana.

Well, we waited till everyone sampai baru we makan lunch.

Everything on the table was soo appealing to the eyes especially the red chicken. I really enjoyed the food that was served.

After lunch, and before going to Syuhada's place, as usual, Liana's mother gave us a bunch of "Ang Pou" we must choose only one. Everyone waited for the last person to get and then we all opened together. To my suprise, this is what I got.

RM10! Haha, among the lucky 2 out of possible 15. Aliff was the other one.

Well, as usual its very important to have a groupie pic! And this was the best tahat i got. CHESSE EVERYONE!



This is a picture of Liana'A and Acap, her brother. My striker. haha..

THANKS AGAIN to Liana and Family!

0 people cares: