Friday, May 15, 2009

Upset

Hello NUTS!

hahaha..

anyways, it was very frustrating last night. I stayed up till 3am to watch the United game against Wigan, and I believed that other fans like Calvin R. Yong also did the same. Suddenly got one LOUD THUNDER exactly at 3.03am!!

Both Bobo and Juju freaked out. I dropped my tv remote.
Kinda scary la.

But worst of them all was Astro giving that damn "Service currently unavailable" sign.
So pig you know!
I was soo upset that I went to sleep!!

But i woke up later at 6am to check on the result.
That pig News also dun say anything.
So damn annoying the whole day.
Felt like strangling someone.

Then stomach ache somemore.
haihz.. I knew i shouldn't have ate the Tiger Biscuit. =.="

Anyways..

MANCHESTER WON 2-1!!

Tevez once again the saviour!!



But, for some reason, i wasn't really happy with Ronaldo.
To be honest, I was watching him throughout the game (REPLAY) and I wasn't really impressed of his attitude. But heck, that all changed when he congratulated his team mates in the end.

Haihz..

This Saturday!
all MANCHESTER have to do is just DRAW and the TITLE is OURS!!!

WOOOHOOO~~!!!

hahahahah..

Bad news is, they are against Arsenal! hahahahha..

Naz, If you were anywhere near:
"JOM PERGI TENGOK kat Rejab!!"

Hahaha..

Naz!! where are you man!! Call me!!

0 people cares: