Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13th?? wow.. hahaha..

So much going on about the May 13 THINGY.

So this is whats going on with me no MAY 13..

I woke up at 11am.. i planned to go out and get lost.. I mean, literally get lost.
The plan was to take as many buses as I can and end up in the middle of somewhere I don't know. Maybe takde mood. Do it alone some more tak syok. Maybe on Friday or some other day la.

So, i was surfing through the net and I noticed that Green Day, has an album out. Initially I only thought it was the single, Know Your Enemy, that was the only thing out.



So, I did some further investigation. and Yes! the whole thing is out.

I gotta say that I'm actually glad to hear them back with their new album "21st Century Breakdown"

Try to get the songs and hear out some like Viva La Gloria, 21st Century Breakdown and Before the Lobotomy.


I mean, this album is not like the previous American Idiot album but its something of a relieve. I gotta say that American Idiot set the bar soo high, winning multi-awards for their songs. So they had a mountain to climb and they are not exactly there, but at least they are there. :p

0 people cares: