Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sick Sunday

Just now we played Badminton like every other Sunday.

It was the same 6 regulars who attended the game like every other week.

Calvin, Kok Khuen, Loh, Choon Liong, Hafiz and myself.

Naz couldn't make it cause he had to attend a function. So I had to play with a new partner, ROCK FIZ BAL. Like Naz, Hafiz was the hard hitting type of player which made it easier for me to communicate with him. When Hafiz and I played against Calvin and KKK in the second set of the game, we defeated (i prefer the term "destroyed") Calvin and KKK by the score of 21-10.

HAHAHHAHA... CALVIN!

Later on, we went to Rejab to watch the Sudirman Cup. Malaysia vs Korea.

Thats when my flu started to get out of control.
I was sneezing so badly that Loh gave me a stare and said "Swine Flu". =.="

Originally, I thought that it was a minor thing when i came for Badminton, but it just got worse and worse. I was sneezing, i had flu running down my nose, I had this major headache and my body was really weak.

Think it was that G6-Pd again. :(

I rarely get too sick and when I do, i suffer badly. I just hope that it would get better soon.

Eh Loh, what happened to the Sudirman Cup ar??

I saw Mew Choo won..
What happened to the Womens doubles?

0 people cares: