Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Meet You There

I've recently changed my MySpace profile song to Meet You There sung by Augustana.
That song just reminds me of the patience and tolerations you have to go through in life.

I was suppose to complete many unfinished task from the time I was planning it during the SPM time till now. One of it is of course taking my drivers licenses. Another few would be going to OU with friends and also get myself prepared for my further studies.

Its not that I don't want to do it with all the free time that I have, but rather, is it worth it?
I mean, I'm looking on the bigger perspective, a huge sum of money would be required to register for my course and license too..

Yea, that song really does suit the moment. PATIENCE Mon..

Sometimes I feel guilty to ask my parents to pay up for something that is worth a lot, for me. I just feel like I should earn the money myself and do what I have to and want to do. But my Uncle, as always, has backed me up with his wise advises and asked me to do what I feel is important for myself.

That's all for now i guess. I'm feeling a whole lot better than yesterday. That redoxon really worked.

Oh yea, Now theres 2 of them!! hehehe..
Bobo and Juju! :p

0 people cares: