Friday, May 15, 2009

Upset 2

HOW MUCH MORE CAN TODAY OFFER!!????


GOKEY is out!!

:'(

Damn sad la...
So he was among the 3 finalist,
Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and Danny Gokey.

I don't know what people see in Kris and Adam, i still think Adam sucks. He is gay and I don't like him. Trying to be a My Chemical Romance; Gerrard Way wannabe. haihz..

Kris Allen, i got no comments, probably he deserves it la. But not as much as Gokey.

Haihz..
wanna scold the americana also cannot. I just don't know what they see in those 2.
Gokey was suppose to be in the finals!

Its ok la..
He gonna be a damn good artist soon.
When he release his album. (Like i told shoey)
Im going to post it on MySpace!

hahaha..

Its ok Gokey, you did your best..
for us, you're always a winner at heart. :P

3 people cares:

Anonymous said...

GO SHOEY! OPSS, GOKEY. hehhee
GOKEY ALL THE WAY!

OhMyGuts! said...

Based on what i hear and see lah...
Gokey is not that good at singing those.. 'high high' songs...

that's what my mom said to me..haha..
anyway..

GO ADAM!! ^^

OhMyGuts! said...

fine....i support kris then.... =.=