Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teachers Day!

Last Saturday was Teachers Day.

I only remembered it when I was drinking the 100 plus at Mamak Aziz after football that Saturday. hahahha..

So since Calvin was there, we made an attempt to call Miss Ruzana to wish her. We managed to get her and well, first we joked around and laughed and all. Then we came to the point of wishing Happy Teachers Day. Though she was no longer a teacher and we were no longer her students, we remained as her faithful 3 stooges. =.=" hahahah..

Miss Ruzana


I kinda stole this picture from your networking system. Hope you don't mind! its for a good cause! :P

Anyways, Miss Ruzana has always been our all-time favorite teacher for her sporting style. I think she is already in a friend category rather than a normal teacher and it wouldn't count. But still she WAS our teacher and we had a great time with her.

She was always looking out for us, always keeping an eye on what we were doing and our whereabouts. She also offers really really good advise for us. We really appreciate your presence teacher and time and time again, we would like to thank you for everything! :p


But, sadly, I forgot to wish this man here.

Mr Alex


Mr Alexay Saxay! hahahaha..
I don't know why, but every time i say that, I just laugh too loud. hahaha..
Anyways, Mr Alex!
I think I've mention it a whole lot of times, but apparently not quite enough. :P

You of all teachers in Higher Secondary life, made me feel like there is a reason to give it all and push towards success in what ever I do, regardless if its studies or anything else. For that, I would like to thank you.

Not only you have been a great teacher to me, but a great friend. I can still recall when the guys and I used to hang out with you in the office and we'll be talking about other teachers and kinda insulting most of them, Pn May, Pn Jaya and best of all the Pengetua. Hahaha.. Remember in class? Desperate Housewife and American Next Top Model. hahahahaha.. Mun Hong, Looi, Kai Tjun and I were you're favorite victims.

But honestly, I had a lot of fun. You basically made a whole new reason why I have to come to school and give it that extra 10%.

Hopefully that one day, when we're both free, we can go out for coffee or something.

Happy Belated Teachers Day to the both of you!
and also to the rest of the teachers!

0 people cares: