Saturday, May 23, 2009

Got the Tickets!!

22 MAY 2009


Probably one of those greatest days of my life I guess..

I don't wanna exaggerate about it being the best.. But as a "Hardcore Man U Fan", I guess that would be the proper term to use..

It was the first day for the pre-sales ticket for the United match against Malaysia. The plan was to get the tickets with Teach and Calvin was there to accompany me.

I made weeks and weeks of research about their visit here and about the stadium and everything else I guess. I'm not quite sure where will the be settling, probably at Palace of the Golden Horses i guess.

I gotta find out the training session time on Friday before the match starts.

Anyhow, lets get back to the beginning of the plan to Pavilion.

I was sure to get the tickets at 3 branches which I'm quite familiar with,
KLCC, Pavilion, or Times Squares.

So, Pavilion was my choice and I was ever excited to get my hands on that tickets.
Nike Branch at Pavilion! Here I come!!

Calvin and I were suppose to meet teacher before going anywhere. So, we waited for her at the 5th floor, (Just few metres away from the Nike shop).


We made our way through the shop and went inside..

So the guy asked us
"Hello! What can I do for you?"
I screamed
"I'M HERE FOR THE TICKETS!!"
The guy asked
Which ticket do you want?
I replied with that Hyper tone
THE RM308 ONE!!


One thing that he said made me felt bangga of course.

Wa, you really a Hardcore Man U Fan huh?






I even wore my Man United jersey knowing I'll purchase those tickets!





Just before I was about to leave, he said,
Dude hold up!
Then he went reaching inside the drawer, digging for something.
He reached out a key chain looking stuff and said.
This is the United training pass.


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
Those were only limited and I got them!! wooohoooO!!!!



Oh yea, I even signed my name and signature into those admission forms.
Now I'm officially declared a United Fan cause they will send those forms to UK to affirm the United fans in Malaysia.

What a day!

One of those things that I set out to do in my life..
"To watch Manchester United play live!"

Its almost like its a dream.. :P

Now all that's left is.. Match Day!!

0 people cares: