Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brain-ache.

I was having this powerful headache all day.
I really felt like my brains was going to explode.
I was afraid and I tried to shift my attention by thinking about something peaceful.

But the things I tried to do wasn't really stopping the pain. I felt like a saw was cutting half my head off. I tried explaining this to Loh when we were sitting inside the bus on our way back from Genting.

Loh told me to lean back and try to sleep. But it wasn't really working. It wasn't a headache for all I know. I really felt something soo miserable behind it.

I placed both my hands on my head and just tried to ease that feeling. It wasn't really gone, but it wasn't that painful anymore.

The moment I got back home. I immediatly went to bed.
However, I didn't really get good rest.
That headache continued making my day more miserable.
Every hour I felt that same area, was gonna explode.

-Haihz-

0 people cares: