Monday, May 4, 2009

Idiots..

Sometimes I feel annoyed by people who critises others with voided words. They talk as if they are so perfect to be of example. No, the right term for people of such is assholes.

I was walking about and talking with a group of people, some i knew, and some were people i wasn't really close to. Suddenly they brought up a conversation and were laughing like hell, they were so proudly praising their own races and kinda discriminating another race.

What do you expect me to do?
Join your ugly words and laugh with you?
I have friends from that race.
I don't understand why people are such dumb asses.


That also goes to people who use the word HATE when the feel about someone.

When you use the terms HATE someone, try to have a logical reason for it.
Not a damn stupid reason like

"I hate blablabla because she is a Protestant".

Bunch of idiots..

0 people cares: