Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bobo and Juju!

I promised to put up a picture of the tiny 2's here.

For those of you who don't know what they are..
Well, they are non other, than my pet wwaaabbits! :P


This is the cute little Juju.
It has a distinguish colour, its Browish + Gold. Veerry Naughty!

It was difficult to get the 2 of them together and when I did, it was really difficult for me to get a good shot. I was lucky Juju didn't run away from the picture again. I think this was my 9th attempt and it was cute! hehe.

These are Bobo and Juju eating a piece of carrot.

About the both of them.

Bobo is a boy. He is a little lazier than Juju. He likes to sleep under the sofa. He also chewed the telephone wire that day. The phone couldn't work so we called TM Net to come fix it. Funny thing was, the TM guys came, fixed it, and said "I think theres a rat in your house" hahaha.

Juju is very naughty, like to run around the house and can't stay at one place. Even for no reason, she'll jump and run around. But she is really cute.

One thing they both have in common is they both like to chew!

0 people cares: