Saturday, May 16, 2009

Morning peeps..

Hahaha..

Oh wow..
I scare myself by waking up earlier than expected sometimes..

Now its 7.30am and I'm waiting for my memory card to be formatted before I could put it back into my phone and start taking pictures and listening to songs again.

Damn la.. Now i can't post what we did on Friday..
Cal! sorry the picture you took with those two kids staring at you also gone.. haihz..

Anyhow,

the first thing I did was brush my teeth and wash my face.
I drank a glass of water and was relieved that my voice was back to normal.

Yesterday it went cacat for a while. I guess its because of the amount of salt contained food we ate yesterday. To be more specific, the Fries. hahahha. Anyways, I'm planning to post out the pictures of the Bobo and Juju later. Now, I'm going to get ready for football.. hahahaha..

Calvin, sorry la.. i was too bored so i came online..
I'm going to get ready now..

0 people cares: