Friday, September 25, 2009

Maaf Zahir dan Batin..

Hari Raya..
For my muslim brothers and sisters..
I believe that this day is probably one of the best days for you..
You might have your reasons for it so I don't really have to say much..

Anyways, being a non-muslim..
All I could do it just visit a few people and try to share their joy of celebration..

First it was the Twins house..
Adik+Abang as we call them..

Mogane, Kent, Kheng Wai, Calvin and Loh joined along..

The one missing person was the FAMOUS, Ku Wei Xiong..


So to represent the missing Ku, we asked the bear to replace him..


Itse been a while since I met these people, so yea.. It was nice to see them after a while..


Posing infront of the house..

Next stop was Amals house..
Nothing much happened there..
We just went to tunjuk muka, makan and get lost..

Thanks Abang+Adik for inviting.. For the fries.. and everything else! :D
Amal, thank you too! :D


So that was it for Wednesday..

and on Thursday.. Nazim called me to join him..


WA!
yes WA!
I mean.. HAFIZ!!
its been years!
ok fine.. months since I seen my favorite joker!

Dude! he seem soo different and wow..
hahaha..

We headed to Naz's new place..

This time around.. I got a little carried away.. so I makan'ed more then my stomach could take.. I think 3 times I makan lunch.. and makan again before going home..



Hafiz cracked up another joke of his so we laughed away!!

Oh yea, Calvin joined us too, but he had to leave early for another function..


So just before the end.. we took another shot..
Its nice to meet them after a long time..
You have that feeling that its home sweet home..

Oh yea, Naz, when you brought me to your new place..
I just felt like home straight away.. Yes it was big and everything was new.. But i felt fit in..

Thanks Naz for your hospitality and your mom's fine Chicken Rendang that was soo delicious..

This year wasn't as hyper as last year cause there was not much picture taken..
I'm losing my touch as the camera-man i once use to be..

So, my apologies.. but thats all.. :)

0 people cares: