Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Merdeka Night Out

Supp nuts..

I've been too depressed to blog about anything, but I ain't going to stop my only source of letting the world, (for this case), my followers, what I'm up to.

Well, it was planned nearly 2 years ago, to go out at night for a Bah Ku Teh dinner, only came to reality on the 30th of August, 2009.


The official OhMyGuts! Crew + theHawk & theStar.



The meeting was schedule at 6pm at Jusco and so I, surprising was the first to arrive. So I told them to meet me at McDonald's as I was eating my "lunch".

Kheng Wai and Mogan arrived.
I remember Mogan quoting, "First time Remon is the first to arrive" lol..




Eventually Ku Wei Xiong arrived.. with his mask. But he too shy already so he put inside the bag.



After that, we went up stairs to the Badminton area to do some video, please visit OhMyGuts! for the videos.

Eventually Kent and the Star, as usual, late but latest to arrive. lol!

To commemorate our "beloved" country's 52nd year of Independence,

we took some shots! :P


MOGAN..



KENT..



KU..


KHENG WAI..


THE HAWK..


THE STAR..



And some weird posing by the 3K's.. (Ku, Kent, Kheng)



You have no idea where that flag has been.
Well,
Malaysia Boleh!!



Our version of the TUGU NEGARA
(The National Monument)



Well, after the hard work, and posing, we all were hungry. So, time for dinner!

We took a short walk to Jln. Peel to Restoran Xin Wah to eat the long awaited Bah Kut Teh Ais Kurang Manis..



Finger licking good~~


This one is some sponge looking tofu.

Ahh.. the delicious main course is served. Time to dig in everyone. :P

Cheers!
Calvin and I was the only one above 18. so get the idea la. Carlsberg for above 18.

Warning, when you drive don't drink, and when you drink don't drive.

Neither Calvin or I was driving so, green light for us.






Ok la fine, it was Chinese Tea.


More fun moments while eating dinner.


BURRRRPPPPPp~~~ Excuse me~~~ That was a good dinner..


So after a good dinner, we headed out into the roads again. With more photos and pictures taken, we concluded our outing to Bak Kut Teh dinner.

Bak Kut Teh Dinner with Friends : DONE!




~ i walk a lonnelyyy roadd the only one that I have every known~
~ dunno where its goesss but its home to mee and I walk alone ~~

Thanks guys..
And Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan Malaysia!
Though I don't really like the politics in it, but I still love my country!

Negaaraa KUU~
TAAnaak tummpah near daarah kuu
Rayatt hiii dupp~
........

okokok

I love Malaysia~

0 people cares: