Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Passing Time..

One thing that came to mind..

Please don't show off you're so called "Cool" attitude to make others laugh.. this especially goes to people who use people they call "friends".

Don't lose you're freaking lose your identity when you meet new people.. Be who you freaking are.. Don't do it to impress anyone because its so clear its fake..

I have a bunch of this impersonaters in my hit list.. If i have the chance one day, I'll kick the ass off of their body.. I don't know how to do that, but i'll make it happen.

Seriously people, especially since I'm a guy, to the guys..

Just because there is a girl around,

  • Don't freaking forget yourself and forget the friendship you have.
  • Don't freaking use your friends as some sort of laughing stock to entertain someone else.
  • Don't freaking change you're whole self into that freaking-person-you-are-not when you meet someone else.
  • Don't just say but do something else. Put your money where your mouth is.


This can go to the girls as well..
You're friends might say they are ok with it and they are used to it.. But seriously, deep inside, they just feel sympathy for themselves as they feel for you.

I've been in situations when people don't have this thing for others..

Its called.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.


can you spell that out??
scratch that..


do you even know what that means??


You can freaking pretend to be whoever you want to be you're just lying to yourself.
Yea.. so this is whats on my mind..

Back to the Oreo I am enjoying.. :)



Crap the last one was broken.. :(
Someone buy me one more pack please..
I'll be greatful.. :D

0 people cares: