Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Remember.. September..

Supp nuts,
I'm back and I haven't really got the chance to explain what has been going on lately and thanks to a little help from Fong Kheng Wai, the long awaited blog-renovation is finally done. Well, not exactly I still have the Chatbox to put in, so give me some till the end of this week and wallah~ The complete set of a blog.

I've gone with a rather dark coloured background and banner cause I didn't want it to look to retro and appeal alot. I wanted a darker concept to match the "EMO" style. Kinda what people say that I am these days.. :)

The blog title is "A Lonely September".
Why? well, i have my own reasons and i'm planning to change it every month with a different quote. If you are really my nut, you'll get what I mean.

I will still maintain the same link "freshcoconutwater" cause i'm still loving coconut water. I'll try to get another idea of a better link and finally change it soon. But rest to sure, I will inform all my followers and nuts about the link, so worry not. :P

I'm targeting at least 200 post by the end of these year, which means I'll will have more to blog about. I'm just one post away from reaching the 300th post, so what an achievement. Its been very relieving to blog. It somehow helps to release tension. Thank you to my good followers to read and keep this blog alive with your lively, entertaining comments.

Thank you all for being part of this blog. :)

0 people cares: