Sunday, September 27, 2009

Everytime the rain falls..

... It felt so cold..


it would be an idle time to sleep..
I can't..
my body is totally weak..
I can barely walk..


My dad said it was because I played football after a long time..
And that was the truth.

The other part was..
I was out since 7am till 11pm..

I only came home for like 30 minutes and left at 12pm..

I didn't get home.. since and I was walking..
The only person feeling the same would be Calvin..
cause I spend almost the whole day doing the same thing he did..

We both played football (7am - 11am)
we both went to Pavillion (12pm - 4.30pm)
we both went to Adilahs house (5pm)
we both walked to Liana's house (5pm - 6pm)
we both walked to Syuhada's house.. (6pm - 8pm)
we both went back to Maluri..
we both went to Oldtown.. (8-11pm)


Somemore tomorrow classes will start..
don't know if i'll be limping away...


Never felt this way for so long..
Never felt so good! :D
=.='

Goodbye people.. I'm crapping..

0 people cares: