Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm sick of these secrets..

You can say what you mean, but it won't change a thing.


Yesterday I made a simple reasonable hypothesis.

Keeping my handphone with me, and throwing it into the dusbin results the same conclusion. No one seems to call or sms me but the lovely DiGi promotional items. =.="

Guess what? yesterday I got on the phone with Nazim.
BELIEVE me people when I say, yes, He is still ALIVE.

hahahaha..
Well, we have known our American-lookalike friend for a long time. He has been the hunk of SMKTM for as long as he has been there. He famously disappeared to the other side of the state without mentioning a word to anyone. LOL!

Well, it was good to get back to my old buddies.

Anyhow, Naz is doing fine and he sends his regards to everyone as well as his sincere apologies for being busy. He as well as Rockstar Calvin and the Genius, myself will be sitting for our exams soon so, wish him, him, and me all the best!!

September is not going to be as blue as it was last year, cause its going to be a time where friends are going to get together.

  • Hafiz will be coming back after he made that same disappearance like Nazim, from Perak.
  • Loh will be back this week after serving 3 months in the National Service camp in Perak.
  • Calvin should be back in KL as well, rite Cal?
  • Nazim with no doubt, will be back.

We'll see if we get to go somewhere or do something.
Till then..

Cheers..

0 people cares: