Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When its over, you'll breathe again..

Well, things sorta getting sorted out la.

I guessed that instrumental music really helped. Not only that, I actually got out of the house.

At the bus stop I waited for freaking 1 and 1/2 hours for the T329, and still never come. While waiting, Sin Ken came to the same bus stop and Looi came 15 minutes later. It was cool to see them still in their uniform. They also talk talk, so syok la. It was really cool to be talking about school and things with them, they are very open with "everything". So, its funny and crazy. Just what I needed. Well, I didn't want to wait any longer for the 329, so I took the SJ 32 with Sin Ken and Looi.

On our way to Pudu, it started raining. So, we stopped at Majestic and used the LRT. There we met Rizal. So we continued talking nonsense la. hahaha. So eventually, the train came. Looi and I took this train to Ampang and Ken along with Rizal waited for the Sri Petaling one. I told Looi that maybe we plan for an outing later this Saturday see he free or not. He also okok la. So Taman Maluri station and I stopped. Looi continued to Pandan Indah.

As I walked down the steps, I saw Gan Sim Yee. I stopped for a while. Double check la, if it was her. Yea la! it was her. For some reason, i felt my heart moving in a quick motion. I guess thats what happens when you see someone that you haven't seen in a long time. For Sim Yee's case, it was almost 1 and a 1/2 years. She was going to Jusco, and so was I. So we had little time to catch up for the 1 year plus. One thing that was normal was the size la. She remained normal while i was tall. (being polite :P). I remember her saying that this Saturday was her graduation or some sort. Congratz!

Sim Yee went on with her Mom and I got my stuff from Jusco and get lost for there. While walking home, I got a few calls from my friends. Choon Liong called, Loh called, Calvin called. So it was cool la.

I'm guessing that there is an outing this Saturday just before the United Game? so if jadi, cool la. More fun.

3 Days and couple of hours left to go for the big kick off.
Malaysia Eleven vs Manchester United.

Oh yea, tomorrow will be the first day of college. So I'm pretty much dang excited about it.
Will need all the help I can get.




And there has always been heartache and pain
And when its over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again

0 people cares: