Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm giving up.. I'm starting over..

Well, its 1.23am and I'm still pretty much awake. I logged in MySpace and Facebook. I was pretty much stunned for a while. I rather not speak about it, however, I uploaded my shots I took on Saturday at Facebook.

Well, I know its late and I don't want to sleep!
But I rather speak about what happened today.
I went out with the DUOS! YEA!!

Calvin, Naz and also Miss Ruzana and Me all in one table. This is one day that should be marked in the calender. Its very rare to get us all together and to have us all at one table probably says it all. Earlier on, Calvin and I went to get the tickets for the Man United re-match at Ampang Point. Sadly, that outlet didn't have the tickets just yet, so we had to belah and try a different outlet. Oh yea, we sat and makaned McDonald for Lunch here and we pranked Hafiz so it was kinda cool la. I also got punk'd by Calvin. haihz.. Good one cal..

So after Lunch, Calvin dropped me at Sungei Wang, and I went hunting for the Man United tickets. I went to the directory to find Victoria Music Centre. Yellow Section 30-31.

So I rushed there la, hoping there was no long que what so ever. Luckily, I managed to get there with no crowd la. I bought 4 tickets with a total of RM232. Thanks to Calvin, i had a steady budjet for buying the ticket.

The leceh part was going back home alone. But as long as the tickets are obtained, its ok. Hahaha.

So back to McD. We pretty talked about College, Uni and stuff. Teacher was talking and we were listening. Like in the classroom. hahahhaha..
We were sharing our first days in our new schools. It was funny la.

For Calvin, everyone including the girls thought he Malay guy because of the way he speaks and with the member he hangs out with. It was funny.

For Nazim, everyone thought he Mat Salleh, even the lecturer spoke English to him before finding out that he was Bumiputera. hahaha. Quite similar to how I first met him la.

For Me, I went late to all 3 of my orientation. hahahah. As late as 30 minutes. I can't help it, that blady KTM was freaking delaying 2 trains. Quite funny la.

So, we chatted somemore until it was about 11.30pm like that before deciding to call it a night. It was great to meet you guys, and I'll see you tomorrow for the Man United Game. Remember dudes, wear Manchester United Jersey.



I'm giving up, I'm starting over.
I wanna be, the one who holds you.
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh whoa-oh
We're falling apart.

0 people cares: