Thursday, July 23, 2009

Manchester United Training Session on Friday.

Damn!!

The last part of the orientation left me rushing to Bukit Jalil to catch Man U's training.
I was trying so hard to be very very patient. But deep down inside I felt like screaming.
*HURRY UP YOU *****ING TRAIN DRIVER*


On the Salak Selatan station Josh calls =

*Noisey Backgroud*
Josh = Wehy, where you la??
Me = Still in the train la. Almost there already.
Josh = Oh ok. Man U come out already.
ME = WTF!!!! ******%!%*#@&)$@*

Ok that part really made me damn impatient already. But i kept my cool until the Bukit Jalil station.

*STATION BUKIT JALIL*
~runs like the wind~

I can only remember running like that during sports day.


I rush into the stadium.
UNITED WAS TRAINING!!

OMG!! WAYNE ROONEY!!
OMG!!! MICHAEL OWEN!!!
OMG OMG!!! MACHEDA!!
OMG OMG OMG!! SIR ALEX!!!!!!!

=.="

OK, getting over excited already. So snap shots time!








(See that guy walking in the middle? that Sir Alex!)



(Mexican wave!)

(Ben Foster is roared by the fans with delight as he gets the missed kick ball)




(United players applaud to the die-hard crowd)


("See you tomorrow" says the United players)





After the last picture here, i met up with Josh and we chawed from the Bukit Jalil. Wah, you will never see a power crowd like this! But it wasn't that bad la. We managed to just walk pass them and waited for the train. I remember everyone rushing into the first train and My Guts! it was so hot inside. I mean, literally, i was sweating and suffocating for air. Everytime the train stopped, we went near to the open door to get fresh air. Hahaha.

But the best part of it all, was when the train made a short sudden stop, thats when our fellow Malaysians went "WOOOiiii!!!!!" and it grew louder la. Just right after that, they all started singing,

Glory Glory Man United!!
Glory Glory Man United!!

Glory Glory Man United!!

As the Reds go marching on! on! on!!


*Tear drops*

That was probably one of the best moments for a football fan of a club to be in. The whole train was full of energetic die-hard Man U fans. For a while there, it felt like we were all one, like a tribe. I don't think I'll forget this anytime I go into the LRT.

I did manage to record this incident just in time.





Beautiful ain't it?? :')

Well, all and all, it was a superb day and to imagine, that this was just the training session which barely lasted for more than 1 hour and all the United supporters chanting the anthem and supporting them, made me feel like I belong with them.





Serious words from a die-hard supporter. Hardcore Man U fan.

Tomorrow!! Show down!!

0 people cares: