Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well now that its morning..

Good thing i actually slept early last night.

I'm actually not surprised of waking up as early as 6am today. As I stared out the window, only one thing was going through my mind, this is reality.

Why am I saying this? Well, all this while, I think that I'm trying to hard not to make things feel too tensed up. But in the end, all at once, it hits you so dang hard, that you fall of and just can't wake up.

Recently I've been going through some difficulties trying to get proper sleep at night and in the daytime, i feel so restless. I can't do anything much about it.

Angry? sometimes.
Sad? not entirely.
Worried? most of the time.
Stressed out? Not what I want to say, but yes.

Although I know that there are people facing bigger problems in life, I tried to think that way, I've always been positive about facing what I call minor problems. I don't tend to make it a big fuss cause I never seen it that way. Probably its because I'm not used to this new situation that I'm about to face.

Problem with me is, I don't speak my mind. I used to be so hyped up with myself and didn't mind anyone hearing me out, but for some reason, as time passes by, i'm being so conservative. Yes, I do have my shares of jokes and laughs with friends, but when the time comes for a release of personal ease, there is not one person who can be there. Not that there isn't anybody, but probably not the right one. There are times when I will be on the verge of telling them something, but I won't tell because I don't want them carrying my problem in their head.

Well, I don't think I'm the first to feel this way, there are definitly others who face same situations. All this dizzy-wizzy situation (I'm roughly guessing), gave me a interesting reading. My blood pressure was 13.9. High? YES!!

I checked my blood pressure out of curiosity on Sunday and the reading was 13.9

I'm not that sweet + sugar person and I know that. Once in a while, yes, I get carried away and consume more than an average human could. Otherwise, I have a strict consuming of sweet items. My drinks (Hot Chocolate, Tea, Coffee..) has always been with less sugar. I had this habit since the start of this year. So yea, my eldest uncle gave the conclusion, you're either stressed out or feared of something.

Guess he is right.

Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows..
Only time..
Who knows??
Only time....

0 people cares: