Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 2 Buds.

Just the day before I was telling Shoey how much I missed my 2 buds.

How I wish they were here. They are the only ones who could possibly keep me motivated and cheer me up. Its like they were a part of me that relinquish just like that. Yea, I know they are just hundred miles away from me, but their presence is sorely missed.

Just that evening, Nazim suddenly called me.
I was honestly surprised he called me in the evening and in fact, I was happy! It was great to hear from him after a long time. We spoke through the phone for quite some time and we talked about alot of stuff. We spoke about our long awaited trip to OU which is still on hold, spoke about college, spoke about Jamming and many other stuffs la. Not forgetting the McDonalds. hahahha..

But I didn't want to keep him too long on the phone, cause he has his things to do, so we hang up. By the way, Nazim is having his exams on Monday next week, so keep him in your prayers and hope he does well.


I went to bed early that evening. But I got up a few times.
It was 10 minutes to 4am in the morning and I got a call. My vision still quite blurr.. Then I see "Yong Bun Tek calling".

It was Calvin.
When I answered there was some seriousness la. He asked

"Wehy! Important question!, What you doing??"
"Ha? 4am what you think I doing?"
"Normal people like me will usually be sleeping but extraordinary people like you will be awake la"

Hahaha.. Well, Calvin was up doing his assignments. Trully salute him man. I don't know how he can take it la, but his dedication for the work deserves an A. We didn't talk much on the phone, cause I was still blurring and he also got work to do. We managed to talk on some topics like, teachers Bday, and about Loh. I was also telling him, Nazim called me earlier.

Well, it was great to hear from the both of them.
They called at the exactly when I needed to hear from someone close.

Thanks buds!

Can't wait to see you dudes during the break.

0 people cares: