Thursday, July 9, 2009

Late Entry

6/7/09

Recently, I've been trying 'too hard' to be very positive, even after the going through so many problems. Things got bad, and things got worse. But eventually it was going to stop. I'm glad it actually didn't go any further then that.

Earlier that week, I was in the car with my Mom. She talked about our family matters. Kinda about everything. My dad, My sister, our future, and where we go from there. Personally, I couldn't take too much of those things into my head. I will explode if I continue hearing. I paused my mom, and told her it was too much to take for a kid who is on the verge of starting his college life.

My mom never thought about it that way. My mom came from a family of 9 siblings including herself and during that time, it wasn't a easy life. My mom explained her life and how she was raised. I stopped for a moment. I thought to myself, nowadays, people like us are taking things for granted because we are provided with everything we need. Where else, others, only have things sufficient enough to guarantee their shelter and food supply.

I am not saying that I can't stand on my own feet. Just that sometimes it gets hard and the intensity just rises. Not that I can't cope with that. But sometimes, you also need someone to talk to once in a while. Its hard not to share your problems or your thoughts with someone, its really mind twisting. It can kill.

Sabar mon.

Sampai di sini saja la kawan-kawan. Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila hubungi nombor telefon bimbitku. Sekian.

0 people cares: