Monday, July 20, 2009

Come here, oh my star is fading..

*Takes deep breathe*

Phew...

"You are like a goldfish in a new aquarium"

Those were the words of my class lecturer, Mr Tan Kean Buen, describing our first moments in the class as a group. Supp people, its me. Yea, i've been posting nonsense since the start of this month and barely posting any interesting news. So, let me give you my a bit of how my higher education life started in Kolej Tukang Jahit. (Taylor's College).

Hmmm.. Taylors.. There's not much needed to be explained about the background of this college cause its quite well known in Malaysia. I don't want to explain much about this college history so I'll leave it to you people to do the research for more in this college. So, the first 3 days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) was the orientation day. What better way to start the first 3 days in college then to come late for all 3 sessions! hahaha. Well, now I know that I would have to leave my house at least 2 hours earlier.

Taylors is quite cool la. Especially the people here during the orientation, well I hope that its not just a one day thing when everyone comes together as a team. Now probably the other classmates of mine are still trying to fit in, well same goes to me, into this new environment for the next 11 weeks, or at least until the first term is over. After that, I don't know if the grouping will remain or change.

I just its normal for freshmens. Now, i'm making full use of the computer fee I paid for by using it during my long hour breaks. I'll be browsing through the net as usual, for music, sports, blogging, and yea things of my own. Frankly speaking, i am, this very moment, using the computer from the library. Hahaha..

One more thing about this course I'm taking is that I have to wear this standard office wear uniform. Its not really me. I was shocked to see my self in the mirror after wearing like that. Woah, I looked like my dad. - By the way, thats a good thing, Love you dad! :P

Time for classes, see ya!


Come on, oh my star is fading
And I see no chance of release
And I know I'm dead on the surface
But I am screaming underneath..

0 people cares: