Saturday, February 28, 2009

Un-Sleepy

It was past midnight today and it almost turned to be too bored.

The Siblings was still awake for some reason only God knows why.

My uncle suddenly called "Hey, you all want to follow me to Tampin for a while?"

So, the sibs and I said ok la.

it was 12 something when we left. We arrived at 2am at Tampin. My uncle had to go see one of his parishner who passed away. So, after he said the prayers, we left Tampin to KL. At this time around, I was already too sleepy to be awake.

It was 4am when we reached KL and had breakfast at a Mamak Restaraunt nearby.

See, My Uncle is taking his sisters/ my aunties + mother to Medan for a week. So, the idea was to spend the whole day with him before he goes la. Not wise, but clever move.

Mom left to Medan today..
Hope you have fun there mom!

Missing you already.. :(

0 people cares: