Monday, February 9, 2009

A Stranger with Heart

Well, initially i was getting tired, and wanted to go to sleep.

But I really couldn't close my eyes and everytime I tried, something kept me awake. No it isn't noices coming from outside, it wasn't thoughts that was disturbing me, I really don't know what it was.

I thought by coming online, i could tire myself to sleep so, I came online and there were very few that were online. I kept quiet for a while and checked my blogspot to see if there were updates. One post from my blogger buddies, "Missing Someone"..

I clicked and slowly when through it.

It was about her late uncle.

Her Uncle had already passed away on the 3rd week of January. Being a total outsider about their families personal life was all i could be. But as a human being, i had nothing but pure sympathy for a family who lost a respected someone in their lives.

We're not talking about someone who's going out station or someone who has sailed the sea, were talking about someone who has left forever. Difficult.. just difficult to accept.

Personally, i found it hard to even open my mouth to say anything about it. I would always tell people to keep smiling, be positive about life, and to always appreciate the things around us. But when I was facing with the real deal, and for the fact that it had no relation with me, I felt that sadness for that family, for that poor girl, for the people he left behind, there was nothing I could say or do.

Naz and I was at Rejab that very morning when the departure took place. I only knew it happened when Zim told about it. At an instant, I went "haaa??" It was hard to believe that the same person I used to envy in YouTube for her good lyrics and songs, lost her father. It was unbareable.

What was even hard to think of is the girl who was actually in school when the incident took place. It was difficult. I pretty much lost my appetite as we continued this conversation. My condolences. Thats all I could say.

I'm an outsider and I acknowledge the fact that I am, having no rights to even speak about this person that I don't even know or haven't even seen. But for the fact that I'm a human with feelings, made me feel how I felt, sympathatic.

Naz and I was reading a few of the posts that was posted earlier by various relatives in blogspot, and of course, from her own words, the girl who lost her Dad. We were up till 2.45am till Naz really had to go. I continued reading the post and it was really sad. Sad to see how much the love that person so much, that relative so much. I wouldn't even dare to put myself in their shoes. Hard. so hard.

I could go on and give advises to the weeping ones, but by now there are many others who have already given them advise and I don't want to repeat the same thing. The simplest of things that I can say is that God has a master plan, a plan that everyone of us is part of. Instead of grabbing hold on to the one you lost, its better to just let go, let go as in accept the fact. I can say that the person is not here anymore. But as long as you keep talking about him, he'll remain alive forever.

In life, yes he is not there.
But in heart, forever and ever and always.

Talking about this person has taught me something so valuable,

I've learn to appreciate everyone around me more.
I've learn to acknowledge the fact that we could not hide in a shell forever, we have to do the things we really want to.
That we got to love the ones who are dearest to us as much as we could.
Do the little of things that could mean the biggest thing in their lifes...

for all we may know, tomorrow may be one day too late..


My condolences to you, friend


from : a stranger with heart..

0 people cares: