Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dreams and Imaginations..

Good day..

This morning i woke up with stories to tell..

I had a dream... well, yea.. a dream.. (but i prefer not to share it here) hahaha..

Usually i have dreams of things that would automatically be erased the moment i awake.. But this dream that i had was kinda unusual. I actually remembered it..
Well, it was not the first time i had it..

Anyways, I sleep with a whole lot of fatigue in me. Very tired and when I do sleep, its very difficult to wake up. Not like some people who sleep for 30 minutes (its called a nap, not sleeping).




(Sleeping.. zzzz..)



Moving on,


Last year, I had a dream..


NO..


More like a nightmare!

DREAM COLOUR - BROWN


I was with my friend, Hafiz, and we were joking around with Afiq.




(Afiq)

All of the sudden, Fiz and I took him by the leg and the hand and threw him. He landed straight into a black dustbin. Fiz and I was laughing so loud as we move closer to Afiq. Only to find out, that he died.

It was a nightmare..

Among those who carried his coffin to the graveyard was Hafiz, Myself, and two other unknowns.

I woke up immediatly that night, and I felt so bad for myself.

The next day I went to school hoping to see Afiq but I didn't see him there. I was kinda SHOCKED for once la. All that was running through my mind was what happened to him.


However, with God's grace, I saw him the very next day. Immediately, i went up to him and gave him a friendly hug. It was from there I began becoming a closer friend to him.
I told this incident to Hafiz and for a reason he freaked out. I also remember telling it to Nazim and a few more of my friends.

Well, dreams and imaginations can be disturbing and also pretty wonderful at times..

Why can't my dreams be less awkward and more of something i can actually cherish as i sleep. :p


Something i wanted to share with you nuts.. :)

0 people cares: