Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tag the Nut 2

Do you think you're hot?
No. But got "someone" sign my shirt "sexiest man alive". Hahaha..

Upload a favorite picture of you:





Give three reasons why you like that picture:
1. Mr Alexay Saxay!
2. My CocoNut Haircut.
3. Mr Alexay Saxay!!! hahaha.


When was the last time you eat pizza?
Err. on Monday at Choon Liong's place.


The last song you listen?
Changes - Tupac

What are you doing right now besides this?
Talking to my mom.

What name you prefer besides yours?
Raymond - everyone calls me that. haihz.. oh ya, I've been named Augustus after my confirmation. :p


People to tag:

1. Momo
2. Apeks
3. King Why
4. IceQueen
5. Louisiana


Who is number one?
My monkey friend.

Number three is having relationship with?
Errr.. Still.. Haven't found... what his looking for... hahaha..

Say something about number five?
He is a saiko man! hahahah...!

Who is number two?
RONALDO! HAHAHA..

0 people cares: