Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Remains the Same


No one could really understand how much this song means to me and to be quite honest, i didn't really wanted to share the song with the people I know.

I wanted it to be really special everytime I listen to it. (Selfish?? yea, i know)

But, making it special isn't about keeping it for yourself, its better to share it to the world. (Well, at least to your blogger buddies for my case)

This song, like every other songs that I've listened to has a meaning in it for me, personally and I'm positive that everyone else judge the song that they listen to that way.

I would put this song on top of the list of favourite songs that I listen to (IF there was such thing as a favourite list), even when mood swings or when theres better, new songs playing although it seemed difficult to have a "favourite" song.

So, here you go guys, Gavin Rossdale's first single off his WANDERlust album, Love Remains the Same. (This is a live version in where he played in a radio station)







everything will change..

but love remains the same..

0 people cares: