Friday, February 6, 2009

David Cook

I wonder what's Shoey reaction..

hahaha.. anyways,

This David Cook guy, as we all know, was the Winner of the American Idol last season.
Honestly saying, I wasn't a huge fan of David Cook, heck, i wasn't even a fan of David Cook! hahaha..

I hated him! hahaha.. i just didn't like his Time of My Life song.

Everytime that song played, i would confiscate the remote control and immediately change the channel.

That song reminded me soo much of the Olympics when Lee Chong Wei was soo close, and finally lost against Lin Dan. Tears and tears.. soo freaking sad.. I really wanted him to win.....

There was an advertisement from Astro about the Olympics and they used the song.. Haihz..

Well, yea, I didn't actually hate David Cook la, i just hated the song. It always reminded me of that time.





But, recently, David Cook has been rocking the house.

I was forced to listen to it everytime i entered Shoey's page (eh shoey, i'm promoting you, you better pay up my commission! :p).

I started to really like his songs, especially Permanent and Light On, and not forgetting, Declaration!!



Haihz.. Shoey, I hope you're happy..

you somehow managed to get me to really like his music..
Well, i'm really liking this dude..

HAHA..
David Cook!! hahaha..

but sorry to say la..
My favorite Idol is still Chris Daughtry.. hahhahaha... :P

iTS not OVER!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA...

8 people cares:

Anonymous said...

i LOVEEEEEEE this post!!!
ahahahahahaahaha
i was so very berry baggy shocked when i saw this Cookie updates. ahahahhaaa
well, yeah.. i like daughtry still.
but, i like cookie more! :D
u noe what, i told my mum,
i missed rihanna's concert, so if next time, david cook comes, i WANT to go!! my mum agreed!! haa3. ohh Moto Moto, pls ask cookie to come here. if he does, that'll be the most special, priceless n unforgettable thang ive ever had for my entire lifeee! :DDDDDD

p/s: u like the fray, i like em too.
when i like cookie, u must like him too. :D

Anonymous said...

i love David Cook!

Anonymous said...

he's all mine!! :D

Remon said...

oh like that la?? hahahhaha..
Yea.. cookie as you call him is really cool! hahaha..

Well if he come, we go la.. Call the gang go watch.. hahahah...

Eh, i just only know that he was rude to Simon Cowell once in American Idol.. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

ouhh yeah. ONCE. if im not mist8n, when he sang "all right now". gahhhh. who on earth likes simon? LOL. serves him right. cookie is brainy. not stupido.

Remon said...

Hahaha..

I saw it somewhere.. hahaha..

But it didn't matter..
Cook still rocked the world..

Anonymous said...

DAvid Cook is so hot and yummy, but i couldnt get a tik to his concert cuz i'm 16...but i saw the idol concert and it waas smoking...you know his best song is kiss on the neck just listen to that and you will fall down dead instantly or soooooonor!! true! ahhhahahhahahhahahahahahh I love him!!! I love him foever and ever!

Remon said...

Hahaha.. anonymous.. I know that feeling..

Shoey! got another fan like you! ahhaha... Cookie!! hahaha..